On 1st April 2021, IA Life stopped offering life insurance products to new applicants. Although we’ve stopped offering cover to new customers, existing policyholders will continue to be covered.
Please find below information and links to some of the key insurance industry bodies, including links and information regarding Consumer Disputes procedures. Please select from the following:
- Insurance Advisernet Life (IA Life) Compliments and Complaints Resolutions
- At IA Life we are committed to providing you with excellent customer service and quality products. If you believe that we have not delivered in a particular area we would like to hear your comments.
- Complaints are an important part of maintaining and improving our standards. If you have any complaints regarding service or products, please contact the people who provided your initial service.
||Complete feedback form below
||*Free Call: 1300 378 408
||Print a Feedback Form and mail to the following address: Insurance Advisernet Australia Pty Ltd, Complaints Officer PO Box 471 Seaforth, NSW 2092 Australia
Your feedback is important to us, whether it is praise for something we’ve done right, or criticism for something we could have done better. If you have any feedback or complaints about our website, or about IA Life in general, please feel free to make comment in the fields below and someone will get in touch with you to discuss.
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
- Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) is a free consumer service designed to handle complaints and help resolve problems between insurance brokers and other financial services providers and their clients. AFCA provides support to help resolve problems quickly and efficiently, without having to resort to costly litigation.
- IA Life via Insure Me Now Pty Ltd subscribes to AFCA and are current participating members.
- For more information on how the AFCA can assist please refer to AFCA website
Life Insurance Code of Practice
- The Life Insurance Code of Practice (the Code) is administered and monitored by the FOS.
- The intent of the Code is to raise service standards for customers by setting out the minimum standards to be upheld by code adoptees
- IA Life where applicable has adopted and supports the Code
- For more information and to view the Code please click here
Financial Services Council
- The FSC promotes best practice for the financial services industry by setting mandatory Standards for its members and providing Guidance Notes to assist in operational efficiency. Click here to access their website.
Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
- The prudential regulator of the Australian financial services industry.
Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- The enforcer and regulator of company and financial services laws to protect consumers, investors and creditors.